The HCRC Lunchtime Talks feature presentations by visiting scholars as well as distinguished faculty from multiple colleges across the University. Researchers share their current research on a wide variety of topics related to child development and well-being.
Attendees included University faculty and graduate students from a breadth of disciplines, including:
- Institute of Child Development
- Department of Economics
- School of Public Health
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Department of Pediatrics
- School of Dentistry
- Educational Psychology
- School of Social Work
- Carlson School of Management
- Department of Applied Economics
- Center for Early Education and Development
- College of Education and Human Development
- Department of Speech, Hearing, and Learning Sciences
- Department of Curriculum and Instruction
April 13th, 2021 Lunchtime Talk
HCRC Lunchtime Talk 03/09/2021
Katie Paschall & Kristen Moore Present at Lunchtime Talk
On Tuesday, March 9th, Katie Paschall Ph.D. and Kristen Moore Ph.D. from Child Trends presented on population-level indicators for the HCRC Lunchtime Talk Series.
Recording of 2/9/21 Lunchtime Talk
February 9th Lunchtime Talk Resources
The PowerPoint from the 2/9/21 Lunchtime Talk.